Thursday, February 4, 2010

Opinions


Hey! This will be a blog dedicated the the book The Vampire Diaries 1 and 2, The Awakening and The Struggle. I want to start off by giving my opinion of the book. I didn't like it at first. It seemed the book went out of it's way to make Elena seem prefect. I even called her a Mary-Sue (A character that the author makes completely prefect. No flaws, everyone likes her, etc) I later realized it was mostly just because we saw this from Elena's point of view, so her flaws weren't given much notice.

Anyway, like I said, I didn't like this book at first. Over time through, it grew on me. I don't know if it was some form of Stockholm syndrome or what... but by the end I kinda liked it. I wouldn't really call it an excellent book, but it wasn't too bad. I might even read the sequal. I think someone who enjoyed Twilight would like this book.

No comments: